Purplemet Cloud 1.14.0 New Features
Updates and new features
Purplemet Cloud 1.14.0 is now available! This new version features several updates and enhancements compared to the previous version, as described hereafter.
Slack & Microsoft Teams integration
When Purplemet detects a new vulnerability the remediation team must be alerted as fast as possible. You already receive an e-mail notification, but now Purplemet can directly reach the right team by sending notification messages to Slack or Microsoft Teams thanks to our new quick and easy integrations.
Virtual Host analysis
Using our new Virtual Host feature, you can now easily analyze a specific web application associated with an IP address.
IP Address information
The web application's details panel provides the IP address of the analyzed web application.
DNS resolution in domain discoveries
DNS lookup is now conducted for each hostname discovered and the resolved IP address is available with upcoming domain discoveries. The web application's details panel provides the IP address of the analyzed web application.
- New columns - "Virtual Host" and "IP Address" - are now available in Web Applications section
- A new column "Started By" is now available in the Domains section
- Domain TLDs longer than 6 characters are now accepted
- A domain discovery license is now included in notification emails
- HSTS logic is now reported during web applications post-creation pre-analysis
- A certificate data can now be collected for HTTP/2 websites